- It makes your deck look great at the outset, when it’s redone, and over the long term; it quite simply keeps your deck looking better, longer.
- Cutek increases the service life of your deck.
- Cutek maximizes the ROI in your deck.
- Cutek protects your deck from water and moisture damage from the outset—before it starts—because it minimizes warping, cupping, and splitting.
- Pre-trearting with Cutek allows us to treat your timber on every surface, including the underside of the deck and the joints, not just the part of the deck visible and accessible once the deck is built.
- Cutek is more effective than traditional stains: it works different from how traditional stains work. Traditional stains coat the outside of the timber, deck boards, posts, etc., which can crack and peel, and may require sanding as part of your maintenance routine. Cutek, on the other hand diffuses (penetrates) “into” the wood—and essentially works from the inside out. As a result, if you put a screw into the deck, it isn’t breaking through the protection barrier and making that area vulnerable because Cutek is already inside the wood.
- Cutek is easier to maintain for our deck owners. It never cracks or peels, and as mentioned, never needs sanding and never has to be stripped.
- Cutek is cost effecive for our customers when you consider its impact on increasing the service life of the deck and the fact that it as about two times the coverage of other products.
- Cutek has been tested in the harshest of climates, from the heat of the Outback of Australia, to the coldest winters in Canada.
- Cutek is based on 30 years of timber protection research and experience and is the choice of many industry professionals including Benchmark Building Services Inc. In fact, we supply it to many other building professionals for their customers.
Go to these links to get or more information about Cutek or to watch the VIDEO. If you have any questions, please contacts us and we’d be happy to discuss your needs with you.
That’s all for now, until next time, we’ll keep Building it Right™!